This weekend was the Nationals at the fantastic Billing Aquadrome in Northampton. Leon chalked up his first win with his 3.5cc in a dominant fashion, whilst I've got some serious work to do on my 7.5cc engines.
Hopefully parts will be winging there way from Italy as we speak ready for a planned test in a couple of weeks.
I did manage to get my spare hydro engine run in though, and even got some more on the water testing. I've already added the second receiver aerial tube to help get over the range issue, and have made some expoy covers that will mean the transponder will work.
It just wouldn't feel right if my boats were completely fine before a big race!